Saturday, February 23, 2013

Zac Efron Fan Conference 2012

Oh my gosh, I know this is a super late post but I know this is just a must-post since I consider this as one of my unforgettable moments with my ultimate crush, Zac Efron! I could still remember the details and the little drama before the big day. Haha! Well, here are some pictures during the show. Thanks Penshoppe for making my dreams into reality--even though I haven't actually met him but to see him personally is enough already. Wish you'd come back here sooner, Zac and hopefully, I would get my luck this time. (*flirty giggle)

Souvenir picture of our vouchers from Penshoppe



Can't believe this human being could this be perfect!



My boyfriend's grand entrance


The UP Pep Squad even performed during the show!
With my good friend, Hazel

Top from Forever 21; Bag from Longchamp

I even made this poster just in case he will notice me. Hahaha! Fangirl-ing feels



I love you Zac Eron! I really wish you'd come back here real soon and that we could hang out. You know, I could show you around and we could be friends and maybe eventually more than that? Just saying... Haha! I know, I'm being hysterical but no-- I really love you Zac! From your number one fan, Bea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment