Friday, February 22, 2013

What's New?

It's currently my third term of my sophomore year in college now and so far, I'm enjoying every second of it. I currently have 5 major subjects this term and man, it's pretty challenging especially for my Photography class. I love taking pictures and stuff but somehow, I really dont "feel" this Photography class. I mean, it's so hard especially you have to take multiple of shots to get the best one. I really want to improve on my Photography skills especially that I feel I won't get good grades as much as the other subjects but I know I can do better--I just have to try even harder. Anyway, here are some of my almost-wonderful plates of my Photography class.

P.S. These are raw/unedited photos since we are not allowed to post-process them--yet.








No comments:

Post a Comment