Saturday, February 23, 2013

Shift

Last term, our finals for my Computer Graphics subject was to make our own band with band merchandises and you know stuffs like that. I'm very happy to say that I have the most amazing bandmates in the world! Haha! I sounded like a real famous band member. Well anyway, because of that, we went to The Fort for our photoshoot. We had so much fun and thanks also to our awesome photographer for the wonderful photos. Here are some of our pictures:

Special thanks to Robert Valdellon for editing this pic and for teaching me more about Photoshop. Haha!


Presenting, Shift

Some random Korean kid that we met during our photoshoot





Gray shirt from Mango; Sneakers from Converse; Wayfarers from Rayban

And here are some of Robert's work for our finals. I just have to share them. They look so real and impressive! :)




Isn't this amazing? :)
 And here's what I re-edit for our magazine in DESKPUB



No comments:

Post a Comment