Saturday, February 23, 2013

Afters, baby

You don’t have to go to expensive coffee shops when you just want to chill, sip coffee, eat desserts. There’s a new coffee shop that I’m sure everyone would love. Afters, located in Tomas Morato would have to be one of my most favorite coffee shops in Manila. They serve such delicious yet affordable cakes and other desserts such as gelato. And when I say ‘affordable’, I really mean that. Imagine, when you would buy a ‘gelato’ from other ice cream parlors, how much would you pay for a scoop? 100 plus? In Afters, it’s less—plus it’s satisfying and the amount of scoop is justifiable! (Same also as the coffee and the cakes.) Their Oreo cheesecake and Choco lava cake would have to be my favorite. Another thing that I love about Afters is that the place is so clean and conducive when you want to study, have meetings or simply just chill.  


Heavenly Oreo Cheescake!


Mouth-watering Choco Lava Cake

My favorite's the mango flavor (as usual)


Gelato ice creams

Some of their delicious yet affordable cakes

I hope sooner they would have to open a new branch (hopefully in Taft of near Taft). If that is the case, then I would be their first and customer every day. Can't wait to go there again! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment