Monday, May 6, 2013

Dusk and Summer: Bacolod Day 1

Hey guys! I know I haven't been blogging lately due to such a very busy term but since it's summer and I'm free from all those school works, I was finally able to find time to blog a new post. Yaaay!

So, my college friends and I went to Bacolod to spend our summer. It was one heck of an experience! Of course, thanks to Keith, his parents--Tito Rene and Tita Jackie for the hospitality. A week at the 'City of smiles' was totally an unforgettable summer not just to me but to my friends as well. So here it goes..

Love these people over here! Indeed, friends for keeps! (Insert Mella, Manjean and Jasper)



The Ruins: The Lacson Mansion. Such a beautiful place and the story on how this magnificent mansion was built. 



Kuya tour guide got photography skillz!


And of course, a trip to Bacolod wouldn't be complete without trying the legit Inasal!


Visited the Montalbo Mansion on the same day!



Our 'Reptile Reck' experience. And nope, I didn't hold any of these reptiles--not a fan.at.all. Night time came and we were basically just resting from our long trip--had some Vitamilk inuman sessions (Haha!), watched a horror movie and of course, some ghost stories before we REALLY go to sleep. 



Well, we got to visit two mansions for a day. Man, this place has lots of big houses. Awesome!


No comments:

Post a Comment