Friday, February 22, 2013

Authentic Korean Experience

Craving for some delicious yet affordable Korean dish? Don't fret, I know just the perfect place. My friend, Haya told me about Santorini, a small Korean restaurant in P. Noval near UST which serves delicious yet very affordable Korean food. My first time in Santorini was beyond satisfying! Together with Haya and Eths, the three of us really pigged out  and with only  400 pesos (all in all), we were able to have at least 3 dishes already plus their servings are really big!

Our midterm project for my Desktop Publishing class was to create a magazine using original photos and articles. My groupmates and I decided to go for a Food Magazine. Now since we can't use pictures from the internet, we actually went on food tripping for a day. Basically, our magazine has 5 sections: Asian, healthy dishes, exotic, the latest food trends and desserts. I was assigned to do the Asian section so together with my groupmates, we looked for really cool Asian restaurants such as Chinese, Korean, Taiwanese and even Filipino. And guess, where our first stop is--yup, you got it right! None other than my new favorite Santorini. Here's what we ordered that day:

Rice cake

Bibimbap

Ramen

Bulgogi

Plus, even though the place was small, you can still feel the ala-Korean experience because of the posters on the wall with some of my favorite K-pop artists.

I see T.O.P's old picture right over there haha!



I really want to come back here anytime soon. I've been craving for Korean food for days now and I know I just have to fill this craving as soon as possible. But it's hard to find time especially when UST is not that near to CSB so hopefully, my friends and I would be able to dine here really really soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment